What is EVA01 ?
EVA01 is the best way to get started with DevelBoard. This evaluation toolkit helps you design and prototype a wide range of real-world applications, providing easy access to DevelBoard’s debug interface and its most common peripherals (Ethernet, Wi-Fi etc.).
- On-board serial debugging interface, both using a 4-pin header and a USB mini-A connector
- Hardware reset push-button
- Board power supply: through USB bus or using an external power supply
- CR2032 battery slot for RTC and backup registers
- Electrical test points for each voltage level on the board
- Five LEDs: VUSB, +1.8V, +3.3V, +5V, +24V
- Two USB 2.0 High speed host ports
- Micro-SD card slot
- Ethernet 10/100 shielded connector
- Two antennas for WLAN 2.4GHz MIMO channel access, with support for Bluetooth LE
- Three 26x2 52-pin extension headers for access to I/O pins on DevelBoard
- Almost all 152 GPIO pins (except for Ethernet and SDIO)
- USB OTG High speed with host / device support
- 24-bit LCD/TFT display controller